Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New yarn

Guess where I went this weekend?

Here's a clue:



Yes, I went to Smiley's yarn in NYC. (The reason for the trip was a Sweet Sixteen birthday party, but we found time to squeeze in a shopping trip.) Even though the shop was a short distance from my MIL's house, I had never been there. Of course I forgot my camera, so unless I can download my one lonely picture from my camera, you'll just have to use your imagination on the insides.

I do have pics of my purchases, though. I looked for yarn that I haven't seen in person before. Not sure what I'll do with it all yet, but here it is:










This was DD#2's choice, and since I also bought the needles for her, she got started on a skinny scarf. The perfect thing to wear on St. Patrick's Day.



Fun trip, fun time with family, fun yarn to knit.

P.S. Happy Birthday, Nicole!

No comments: