Time has passed, slowly but surely, and I have finally finished the baby tights pattern. And I have called it....
Wait for it....
Because that's pretty self-explanatory, isn't it?
I had some testers knitting it and testing it on their babies. Then the tweeking began. Other than a lot of typos, there was a left-handed/right-handed error. Also, I moved the sizes around so the hips and the legs would fit the same-sized baby. This actually added another size, so the pattern ranges from NB to XXL.
There are 3 waistband options in case you don't like the elastic one that's pictured. The feet have garter stitch heels and toes, which are easy to do without having to "pick up the wrap" on the short row heel.
It's listed on Ravelry at this link in case you're interested in taking a closer look.
I wrote this pattern to be able to make tights out of worsted weight yarn and send them to Kazakhstan to the baby house. This pair will be on its way soon, and hopefully they will request more!