I took a break from the teal cardigan (where I keep plugging along, but I'm not liking it any better). Perfect time to knit a small pair of socks using up some leftover yarn.
I thought this would work.
I was wrong. I tried to convince myself that it would look better when finished. So I finished it. And wove in the ends of the toe.
It was not better.
I think the proper term is "yuck".
Letting it rest for a day convinced me to rip it out and try again.
Better. Enough so, that I made its mate. And wove in all the ends.
(30 sts, size 4 dpns, for CIC now that the challenge is for sweaters/vests. I'm always slightly off.)
15 down, 13 to go.