Monday, July 16, 2007

They'll be so busy...

I've been travelling home the last couple of days. Left on Friday, got to PA Sat. morning to pick up the kids at my dad's, drove 7 hours home on Sunday. The vacation was great, (forgot the camera to take luau pictures--sorry), but now I'm smack dab into reality.

No food is in the house, there might be some clean clothing around, but it's hard to find. The house is a mess, and....DD#1 is coming home tonight with 3 friends.

"We'll be so busy they won't even look at the house."

Even though I'm sceptical, I'm going to choose to believe that statement. Otherwise, I'll have to clean continuously to get it in shape. There's a late night expected arrival time, so I still have several hours left. Who wants to spend them cleaning, though?

I'm still in Hawaii time, 6 hours behind here, and I really want a nap. If I can't nap, I want to keep knitting the Coriolis socks by Cat Bordi that I've finally started.

But who wants to clean?

They'll be so busy they won't even look at the house.
They'll be so busy they won't even look at the house.
They'll be so busy they won't even look at the house.
They'll be so busy they won't even look at the house.

Time for a nap.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Definately take a nap. Everything else will be there when you wake up. Not like anyone else can pick up food at the store or run the washer or vacuum. lol