Thursday, July 12, 2007

Clueless

Clueless. It even says so on the bottom of my badge.



It's handy for walking the exhibition hall. No one has asked me a technical question yet.

I've been clueless in other ways, though. For instance, I've been here for one week, and this is the first day I've run across my friend from home. That's right. Seven days. (She's only been here for five. Still, that's plenty of days to meet up and hang out.)

Finally, here we are.


It would've been bad if we had come all this way and never even saw each other.

She came along at just the right time to take a picture of my completed Clapotis.



Long enough, do you think? :)

My friend and I hung out for awhile, then she mentioned the penguins.

"Penguins?" I said. "Where did you go to see them?"

"Here, at the hotel," she said.




Did I mention how clueless I am? I've been at the hotel for one week (7 days) and didn't even know there were penguins on the premises.

Sure, I saw the penguin signs, but did I read them? Nope.

Here's the sign describing the penguin. (If you click on the picture, you should be able to read it.)






There they were, just swimming around with the turtles.





In my defense, even though I'm clueless in many ways, I knew how to find the cheap souvenirs! And what could be more important than that!

No comments: