Sunday, March 04, 2007

update

This is just a quick post to update you on what I'm working on.

As promised, here's a picture of my WUA afghan. (Acrylic yarn, strips knit on the knitting machine, slip stitched together with crochet.) Now I'm painfully sewing in the ends and then I'll be ready for a single crochet border.



Here's my Big kid sweater, done but not blocked. (I folded the bottom under, but it goes on for several more inches.) It's very dense and should keep a kid nice and warm. I'm very happy the way it turned out.



Here's my yarn that I ordered from Astrid's Dutch Obsessions. I ordered it on 2/14/07 and it got here (from the Netherlands) on 3/3/07. Not bad, considering I chose the slowest shipping that said it would take 2-8 weeks. I'm really anxious to start the red on on the left, so I'd better hurry and knit the second sock from before.

1 comment:

steel breeze said...

Love your progress bars, so much more interesting than mine! :)