Sunday, March 11, 2007

Double digits

My youngest turned the big 1-0 today. (When I said that in my mind I said "ten-oh. Wait, that's not right." One-oh just sounds kinda silly.) Anyway, he's ten.

What better way to celebrate a birthday than to have trick candles?



That don't go out.



Until you blow, and blow, and blow, and maybe spit a little.



And the wax melts all over the cake.



Happy Birthday!

---------------------

In case you figure that a knitting blog should talk about knitting, here's my White Buffalo CIC sweater.


Bring on the sleeves!

3 comments:

Jamestown James said...

Hi! I read to many blogs, and a lot of them are junk. Really, though have you read them? Anyway, the point is, your one is good. Thanks for not being bad. I appreciate it.

Marguerite said...

Happy Birthday to that handsome young man. Give him a hug for me - if he still allows hugs.

valéria said...

Hi ruth...a few days late, sorry.. but evenso a happy birthday to you and your family and your son!! Wow the big 1-0 :-) that's just great.
Hope you had a nice day

take care