Friday, March 09, 2007

Messy

I got nothin'.

Not doing anything interesting.

Not knitting anything interesting.

Well, I'm knitting on my CIC White Buffalo sweater, but haven't made a whole lot of progress. (I'm in the falling-asleep-on-the-couch habit this week.)

To distract you, I thought I'd take this quiz.

The only way I did so well is that I cleaned out my frig and threw everything yesterday.

You Are a Little Messy

You aren't the cleanest person in the world, but you're definitely not a slob.
You clean up when you have the time, but you're realistic about what you can get done.
Generally, you're pretty organized and tidy - though you may have a few hidden messes.
You eventually get around to making things spotless, but you do it on your own schedule!


How did you do?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Gee Ruth, I don't even need a test. I am a huge slob!!! ;-)