Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Random Tuesday

I've seen "Random Tuesday" on other blogs so thought it would be a good idea for today's post. (It may be Random Wednesday, but today is Tuesday hence the "Tuesday".) (Nothing like explaining the obvious.)

1. Ready-to-eat cheesecake filling that you buy in the grocery store next to the cream cheese is not as good as the real thing, no matter how much I want it to be.

2. Injuring one's shoulder in a mysterious way (meaning "I have no idea how I did it") can be greatly helped by using an Icy Hot patch. (It's like Ben Gay on a huge bandaid.) However, touching the patch, then touching your eye will bring a burning sensation for the rest of the night.

3. Time for a random picture. This is for Project Spectrum: blue and white, but not much grey.




4. DS#2 still allows hugs, but he avoids kisses at all costs. So much so, he gave me a black eye last week with his elbow. And at Christmas time he head-butted my nose. (Neither time on purpose, but it hurt just the same.)

5. Nope, no pictures of my bruise, just another one like this:




5. The Pez containers go back to when DS#1 was little. I collect them when I can and store them together.

6. No gum was found on that last dryer load, just the 2 wrappers. Plus, I lost a sock (never fear--it wasn't handknit.)



7. Even though the stuffed panda Pez is cute, it doesn't seem like a real Pez.

8. The CIC White Buffalo sweater is nearing the end of the first sleeve. (Don't blink or you'll miss the knitting content.)

9. I played basketball (H-O-R-S-E) with the kids and I won!

10. Removing the Icy Hot patch feels just like ripping off a huge bandaid.

No comments: