Monday, May 14, 2007

Camera

If you've noticed that I've posted a couple of new photos....you're right. I got a new camera.

It's hard to take a picture of a camera....with the camera....but I think DD#2 succeeded.

Check out the reflective part of my cell phone:



See the camera?

It's nice and small and takes good pictures. I had to immediately sit down and make a cover.



Here it is in the "wrestling porcupine" stage. I'm using leftover sock yarn from Ellen's Halfpint Farm in a stitch that was on "Knitty Gritty" lately. I think it's a faux cable stitch. (What you really see there is the garter stitch bottom.)

Here it is complete (again, the camera is NOT in the bag, just something the approximate size.)(Sorry--I always feel the need to explain the obvious.)



It's about the size of a pack of cards.

2 comments:

Cactusneedles said...

Cool cover and very, very cool camera.

valéria said...

Great job,

hope you'll have a lot of fun with it and that nobody steals it again.

How about the robber??? Did he get his punnishment and has he get to pay for your losses???