Friday, May 11, 2007

Finished projects

My guest photographer took these photos also, which I'm just getting around to posting. (Thank you, thank you!)

Here's some finished items:

First, a CIC vest. This was done with one strand WW natural yarn, and 2 strands of sock yarn. (Note to self: this took less than 200 yds. of sock yarn of each color for the smallest size.)



Next, a pair of CIC socks in the chain link pattern from 6SoxKAL. This makes 2 of 28.



Next, a couple of hats for the new CIC challenge to knit for the Cheyenne River Reservation in South Dakota.



This was the favorite. (I don't even remember what I did now. It was 1x1 ribbing in the "hey I ran out of yarn" pattern....maybe 80 sts? Enough to fit on a circ.)



The bruise? It's a lovely shade of plum with hints of green. No photo forthcoming.

No comments: