Saturday, May 05, 2007

MDSW 2007

Today DD#2 and I went to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival.



It's only one hour and 45 min. from my house. I'm always quite amazed at the people who come from all over.

Got to meet several people from the KnitTalk group: Trish, Barbara, and Lori from Nova Scotia. It was nice to put faces to the names.

I bought some yarn (duh--do ya think?), saw some sheep and a Border Collie demo, ate some ribbon chips (thought they'd be like shaved french fries and they'd be warm, but they were like potato chips and got cold too quickly.) We got out of there before the rain (if there was any rain--there was plenty down here.)

It was packed, as always. Hard to even get to the yarn, let alone take time to decide.

I got everything on my "must have" list, though, so it was a very successful day.

No pictures because....well, you know why. (Not that I'm bitter--stupid robber!) Hoping to have a guest photographer do a photo shoot soon.

Until then, just imagine what I bought!

No comments: