Monday, November 17, 2008

Moving right along

Knitting has been moving along recently. My VeryBig stealth project is now finished, including weaving in ALL the ends. A really big mistake was made, but I'm going to leave it alone. I started this project on Oct. 21 and finished it today--not too bad. (If you're on Ravelry, you can check out the finished product--click on my user name in the sidebar. Sort by date and it'll be the one finished on Nov. 17. And be Very Big!)


That's right, it's a Christmas present and it was finished before Thanksgiving.

The first Spring Forward sock is now past the heel and moving down the foot.



It's moving right along and it's fun to use sock needles and yarn after so many miles of worsted weight garter stitch. If only I could count correctly, I wouldn't have to rip out so much.

No comments: