Sunday, August 31, 2008

August roundup

...because it's never too late for a roundup! (That would a sentence fragment, or an informal writing choice, you be the judge.)

August was the month of the Ravelympics where I knit many pairs of socks (plus some mittens).

The Ravelympics goal was to knit 5 pairs of toddler socks, which I met with days to spare. In all, I knitted 6 pairs of socks, 3 pairs of mittens, cut my son's hair, sent the kids back to school, and started a grammar refresher course (not coarse).

The UFO's were ignored (and so was the vacuuming), while the dishes jumped into the dishwasher and washed themselves! (Not really. Just checking to see if you were paying attention.)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Very productive. Housework is highly overrated.

valéria said...

I wanna have that kind of dishes...where can you buy them and how do you train them to NOT jump into the dishwasher untill they're empty?? ;o) Yep being a smartass over here ;o)

Wow ruth, have you ever thought about a knitting career?? Just because you're so quick??? :o) I'm jealous....a bit but still....