Thursday, March 13, 2008

Suggesting a Trade

Nothing new happening around here today. I've been good at wasting time, but not good at getting anything done. Including knitting.

So, I'll just show you this picture from over the weekend.

Here is my camera bag in my huge orange purse, with its essential supplies.



I pulled off the bag from my camera to take a picture, when DD#1 said, "I have one of those at my house."


What?


Do you mean the purple one that I lost eons ago and have been looking for ever since?

Thinking back, I realized that it must've migrated to her house last August.

Now, DD has a busy life, going to school full time plus working. She's very independent and I try to give my kids space by not calling them every day. I encourage them to call me now and then, when they get a chance (and if you're reading this now, DD or DS, feel free to call your ole' mom. And not just if you need money. Or are hungry. Maybe....just to say hi!)

I digress...

Anyway, she's had the camera bag at her house since last August and has never once mentioned it. I don't talk to her every day, but I have talked to her several times since then. (At least several. Maybe a bunch. But definitely not every day. "Save that time for studying, hon!") I've also seen her here and there. (Not all the time, but most major holidays.)

Maybe I should suggest a trade:
DD, if you're reading this, send me the camera bag and I'll send you some cookies.

1 comment:

valéria said...

I'm so very glad that I'm not the only one who forgets her stuff everywhere but since my son lives at home still there's no way he'll have my stuff laying with him. Although I've seen some of my scissors and tape over there ;-) Well as long it's not my spinningwheel??? hehehe....