Thursday, March 06, 2008

Preparing...

When I wasn't working today, I was preparing for a trip.

Since I lost my camera bag, I decided to make a new one.



It's approximately the size of a pack of cards. The pattern is coffeebean (I love it so!).



I'm packing some yarn. Will this be enough?



I didn't think so either, so I'm also taking this:



Somehow this still worries me. I feel like I still need more (not that it will fit in anywhere, but still, it worries me...)

Can you guess where we're going?



(P.S. The laundry was all done at 8:30. How 'bout that?)

2 comments:

valéria said...

Be sure you sit in the orange side of the game ;)
That's neat and nifty that camera cover. Isn't there a yarn shop you can go to on your trip to the games? In case you run out of yarn....hihihi...

valéria said...

ps...the rogue is done...just saying ;-)