Tuesday, February 14, 2006

V-Day Chocolates

I woke up this morning to find this:

Take a moment.

Ummm..... Real. dark. chocolate. Ummmm.....

Not only did my darling hubby leave these for me, but he also took this pic for my blog. Is that training, or what?

Early on in our marriage, after a large heart-shaped box of chocolate from a big box store, I said to him, "I don't really want flowers or a bunch of stuff. Just a small box of good, dark, chocolate."
From then on, that's what he did. I was happy. He was happy (he knew exactly what I wanted....and how often does THAT happen?)

Then came the closing down of the candy store last year. Slight panic set in. What to do for this year's Valentine's Day? He went on a quest to find a candy store. He must've gone to 3-4 malls before finally finding not one, but two stores. So he bought chocolate in both. (That's right. He's a keeper.)

In the first store he bought these chocolate bars. I'm to do a test on how much dark chocolate is the right amount.

Hmmm... A test that I will enjoy taking.

Then at the second store, he found this box. Check out the name.

Need I say more?


Oh, yeah. Knitting content. Here's Purple Passion, reknit 6 stitches wider, and almost to the armholes. Now if I can only keep the chocolate off the sweater, I'll be fine.

No comments: