Thursday, December 30, 2010

Basketball knitting

As you know, I do a lot of knitting at sporting events. This week there was a basketball tournament, so two days in a row I got a lot of knitting done.


On Tuesday, I got this much done (from marker to needles):




This was for a game and a half. Really a quarter of a game, a 20 min. warmup of the next two teams, a game, a 20 min. warmup, and a quarter, which adds up to way more than a game and a half.

It's following Jared Flood's striped scarf recipe. These are the second two skeins, so I'm more than halfway done.

Then on Wednesday, I got this much done:



Just a warmup and a game (and we won!). Plain vanilla socks for me--this is the second one.

Both are nearing the ends, I'm thinking if I knit really hard I might be able to finish both of them before the New Year's.

But there's no more BB games, so I'm on my own.

No comments: