Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hoodie!

In a continuation of yesterday....

Suggested use #1: Trunk of car. This is not the trunk of my car, since my trunk is icky. However, this is the backseat where I put my afghan before putting it in a nice clean bag before putting in the trunk of the car.



We were on the way to a soccer game, but it wasn't cold enough to use it. Maybe next week.

However, I did wear my completed hoodie. (Completed except for sewing on a button, which I forgot.)



You can see in the background little green shirted people--our team. You can also see the results of our drought. The grass, what there is of it, is brown and crunchy.



My hood: which I knit a loooooong i-cord for, then sewed a seam to encase it. (The edge was naturally curling in, so I didn't really need either, but I made myself do it anyway.)



And, Janice: To counter that beautiful pampras grass, here's a picture of a cute purple flower. (Maybe a morning glory? It was smaller than a morning glory, and it was the afternoon....I dunno.)



Check out the ladybug on the flower.

Next time, they'll be pictures of where this was taken.

3 comments:

valéria said...

Great hoodie!!!

Diane said...

I love your hoodie!

sugarmountain said...

I found the picture of your hoodie on ravelry. I've added it to my favourites... :-)
It really looks great !

Greetings from Italy

Antonella