Sunday, November 06, 2005

Competitive side wins!

My competitive side won out. My family said I couldn't finish this poncho in a week, so that's what I worked on first.

On Sat. night it was finished and ready to wear (several hours before the deadline).

Next, I worked on the balls of yarn to make a CIC vest. This was then frogged. Sometimes it just doesn't work out.

Next was the quick and easy scarf for me. Something to wear to work. Hey, I can branch out into marketing, can't I?


And last was the baby Nutcracket jacket from Morehouse Merino (pattern and yarn).

I'm LOVING the pattern. Works up very logically, using as few yarn ends as possible. Still have the front bands to do, then the sleeves. It's a 6-12 mo. pattern, so there's plenty of time for Sophia to grow into it.

No comments: