Monday, November 14, 2005

knitting event

Well, I forgot the camera at yesterday's knitting event. DD#2 fit right in, though, working on her fuzzy fur purse and her spool knitting. My highlight of the day was showing a fellow lefthander how to crochet. She's never found a person to teach her, and even took a class where the righthanded instructor told her that she couldn't help her.

Anyway, that was fun, and she seemed to get the hang of it. I told her to get a hook and some yarn and practice before she forgets.

DD showed off her Homespun Poncho, and I worked on my handwarmers.

I finished the first one last night after I got home ( finished is a relative term). I haven't cut the yarn yet as I consider whether or not to rip it out and start over. There's just minor tweeking to do, so it may not be worth it.

There's a diamond lace pattern on the back that may still be gaining stitches. And maybe the ribbing should continue for the whole cuff, but that might itch my arm. Hmmmm....

No comments: