Finished the bear sweater. The fun part about doing this project was...it didn't matter what size it was, it was BOUND to fit SOME bear in DD#2's closet. This is a Build-a-bear named Brownie. It fits Brownie just like I like sweaters to be--nice and sloppy.
Dyed some more yarn for some soaker pants. Used Wilton's icing colors, and at one time (well, three times) I actually stuck my hand in the dye to squish it around. You'd think after a year of dyeing that I'd buy a pair of rubber gloves. Nope. And I'm continually surprised--"hey, that just dyed my hand!"---Like it didn't the last 49 times I did that.
DD#1's on a cupcake baking binge. Using more Wilton's for the monster's fur.
I've also made 2 custom soakers, but like always, I forget to take a picture of them together until one is in the mail.
Still slogging away at my CIC shawl. Now, I know I'm being a wimp, but there's so many stitches now for one row! At last count there were 320. Yes, I counted them. Just to see if I could justify being a wimp. Which I can't. Especially when reports are coming in that people have made more than one! I'm such a wimp.