Sunday, February 28, 2010

February roundup

Where did February go? (Typing February reminds me of elementary school spelling, and I still say it out loud as I type it. F-E-B-R-U-A-R-Y )

The biggest item I finished in February was the hoodie for Yegor. It took 14 days which is really pretty good for me. The Olympics were exciting to watch and the sweater was exciting to knit. I finished both the Ravelry Olympics and Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics. See my new gold medal on the sidebar?

Besides the hoodie, I also finished a pair of thin socks that will also be set aside for Akkol.

Finally, I finished two hats.

The purple Unoriginal hat (that's the actual name, not just that I think it's unoriginal. Actually, I think it's quite orginal and have made 4 of them so far.) This hat went to a great friend whom I've never met.

The teal claudia hat went home with DD#1. She took a total of four. One day she had a hat party and handed them out (keeping one for her, of course.) It sounds like they are all liking them. I'm hoping that she also passed on the instructions to "not put them in the washer or dryer". You never know with college kids.

No comments: