Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Computers. The big time warp.

Last night I attempted some Christmas shopping. I added 8 items to my cart, one for each person on my list. Then I got to the shipping. The cheapest was $15, which was 3/5 of my order's cost so I said forget it and deleted the whole thing.

Tonight I spent two hours searching for penguin earrings on the internet.

Yes, you heard me. Two hours. It's not that I couldn't find any, it's that I couldn't decide.

They're not even a Christmas gift, they're for me, so I can't even justify spending two hours shopping on the internet.

And how did you spend YOUR evening? (Doing some knitting, I hope.)

1 comment:

valéria said...

An aching finger in right hand and a sore wrist in the other makes I'm not knitting that much. So I do other things like browsing blogs ;)