Thursday, December 31, 2009

At the last minute.

Oh, look, it's a last minute blog to show off some finished objects to make sure they count in the year 2009. (That's right, I'm not out at a wild party, I'm sitting at my computer writing a blog.)(At least I'm not asleep...)

I made a pair of mittens to go with the hat.



Plus, 2 more hats.



PLus a hat and some mittens to match. They were finished, oh let's say, approximately 10 minutes ago. Just in time. They look mis-shapen, but I think they'll both fit the same person.



All sized for a small adult and all made out of Paton's Classic wool. All are for charity.

And last, but not least, a tiny turtle.



Fiddly, but oh so cute! Don't you just want to make one?

1 comment:

valéria said...

Wow, you've done so much I always wonder how you do this....Love the turtle it's such a cuty...yes I also want to make one....would be so sweet for Tara my new knitting victim ;o)