Monday, December 07, 2009

Quick update

Sorry, I didn't mean to keep you in suspense....

It literally took me a couple more hours to take the sweater out of the washer to find...

not much difference.

I laid it on the bed under the fan to dry, and then remember that machine that sits next to my washer. You know, the dryer. The machine that automatically shrinks any new shirt that DD#2 owns.

So, I put it in the dryer for awhile.

And it shrunk.....some.

Not as much as I'd like, but some.

So.... I might do it again, the next time I get up my nerve.

But not today.

It takes awhile to be brave enough to intentionally shrink something, and today's not that day.

Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

But, I don't need to be very brave to knit, so that's what I'll do.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

knitting is always a good choice, brave or not!