Monday, November 30, 2009

November roundup

November went by in a blur. I managed to survive Black Friday at my job. (Just barely, but I did.) A major upheaval is occurring, and I feel like I'm riding the top of a huge wave. If I can just stay on top I can make it to the other side, with my sanity (or what's left of it) intact. However, looking down is a bit scary. (Especially since I can't surf.)

Thanksgiving came and went, and so did my family. Dinner turned out well (nothing was burnt or undercooked-- a minor miracle) and I am the reigning champion at "Clue".

I've been having knitters ADD and have been going back and forth between projects. However, a couple of things got finished.

1. A scarf that we shan't discuss. (It's really warm and cozy and long, but I didn't really get distracted with it. Did I?)

2. A pair of Sixth Sense socks from Colinette Jitterbug yarn. I'm definitely a fan of this yarn.

3. A teal hat that now has a green stripe. See?



I think it needs a pompom and a matching set of mittens.

Also, it stopped raining long enough to get the science project finished and it was TURNED IN TODAY!!!!!! It's a happy day in my life. (DS#2 is pretty happy too. :)

No comments: