Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Yippee-i-y-yea! and Hip hip hoorah!

Today was a day off work. Yippee-i-y-yea! and Hip hip hoorah! (Spirits were slightly dampened when I found out that I somehow missed that I have to work tomorrow--I'm sure the schedule didn't say so, but then all of a sudden it did. Still, I had one day off and that was good.)

The day was started with me being all motivated. Balanced the checkbook, did paperwork and computer stuff. Knitted. Mowed the lawn. (So, I'm running late with that. The ground up leaves can just be called mulch.) The mower died so I switched to raking leaves. Found a spider on my back (Not an ordinary one but a rather spectacular one.) Ran screaming into the house and that was the end of that.

The kids had a 2 hour early release so we were going to do errands and such, but they were tired so instead we stayed home and they took a nap. (And maybe me too.)

That's the end of my productive day.

Except....

I finally got the nerve to put my vest on some scrap yarn and try it on.

And it fits.




Yippee-i-y-yea! and Hip hip hoorah!

I have about 2 more inches to go and then on to the bodice. And the colorwork. I'm starting to shake in my boots but am determined to keep going so I can wear it this year. And be done with it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: