Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stop the presses!

It may be a new record, but for this whole week I've only been knitting on one thing--my cabled hoodie.

Here it is in a really bad picture.



I've changed it from knitting it flat to knitting it in the round, which means that the raglan decreases had to be changed, which is changing the neckline.

Most people would figure it out ahead of time to see if the numbers work out. Me? I'm totally winging it.

Will that mean I'll be frogging it? Very possibly.

Do I care? Somewhat, but not enough to figure it out ahead of time.

Hey, it's just knitting after all.

1 comment:

valéria said...

Wow....on one item?? how do you do it??? I'm chaotic....can't imagine myself working on just one project only. I love what you're making and as I see it it's ok????