Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Logically speaking

Fearing my ever decreasing supply of brain cells, and the daily struggle that I have in writing a coherent sentence, I decided to take this English quiz.

Your English Skills:

Grammar: 80%
Punctuation: 80%
Vocabulary: 60%
Spelling: 40%


Just as I feared, I need a remedial English course--and fast!

Concerned that I am losing every brain cell that I ever possessed, I decided to take the logic quiz.

You Are Incredibly Logical

Move over Spock - you're the new master of logic
You think rationally, clearly, and quickly.
A seasoned problem solver, your mind is like a computer!


Ok, I feel better.

I can't spell, but I should be able to figure out why.

1 comment:

valéria said...

Hi ruth....
i don't even go there....my english is as bad as...well..there's no name for it ;-)
Saw your reaction from 10th september on my blog...figure it out...saw it today.... i'm really sorry that i don't blog in english.
I would like to but i think people will run away scared of what i'll write then. I'm a better english reader then a writer i must say.

Ok it's not about me. By the way i'm totaly hooked on sudoku can't sleep without solving a few sudoku problems...

I'm dotting a lot...go to bed now as it is ten o clock here in the netherlands...regards.

Valeria.