Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Two down, two to go

Here's our second HS graduate!

We ended up being in the gym (turned out to be a good decision since it poured right as the ceremony started.)

I switched purses specifically to take some knitting. But it was too big, so at the last minute I left it at home. Turned out to be a good thing. We were packed in like sardines and it was so hot that I would've sweated all over my knitting.

We're so thrilled that we have a second graduate in our house. Although she's not technically in the house, but away on senior week. I'm trying to block that out and think pleasant thoughts (and pray quite a bit).

We've been gloating a bit. Now we have a break before the next kids have a graduation. Suddenly it dawned on us: We will (should!) have 2 college graduations before the next two HS graduations.

Pass me the Excedrin.

No comments: