Friday, June 09, 2006

Itty Bitty

My co-worker's last day was today before she went out on maternity leave.

At about 9:00 am I was pulling the sweater out of the dryer and stuffing into a bag (I started work at 10:00am.) Think I cut it close?

It's made out of Bernat Cottontots. It turned out a bit wide. Not really for a newborn, and it's cotton so it won't be the best for fall.

So...I also made this itty bitty pair of tiger socks from this pattern. They turned out super cute. But...the baby better have mighty small feet or they'll never get worn.

Yep, one was too wide, and and one was too small. That's my accomplishments for the week.

Plus, I started taking a cake decorating class. Today we did stars. (Too complicated to mix the proper rainbow colors, so I stuck with lots of pink.)


The class had us make one circle for the class, which left one circle for home--for playing.

Here's DD#2's finished cake product.

Not too bad for not even taking the class.

No comments: