Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Laundry mishap?

DS#2 is very happy with his socks. I made them for him 1 1/2 years ago and they still fit, but barely. They had a brief period of being lost inside a suitcase (packed and ready...for a fast get away?), but are now found and are being worn again.

I've been making baby socks for co-workers, and just completed pair #2, using up some of the same blue/green/yellow Patons Kroy sock yarn.

They were laying on the kitchen counter today (isn't that where socks belong?) when I saw DS pick up the socks, look at them quizzically, then ask,

"Mom, did you shrink my socks?"

I reassured him that his socks were safe (and washed).


But what does this say about my laundry skills, that my son actually thought I could shrink an item (or two) THIS MUCH?

No comments: