Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's dangerous to go diving...

...in the stash, that is.

My plan was simple. Find yarn and start project for tomorrow's baseball knitting. (This time it's DS#1. Check out today's article in the local paper.)

I'm thinking....how about a nice little pair of CIC socks. I can do the new-to-me method of cast-on for toe ups, then they'll be ready to go.

Just one little skein, that's all I need.

Here's my results:


Yep. Several skeins to make several pairs. (Yes, the zipper bags are separating my mystery yarn in grouping--making sense only to me.)

But wait! I have all this other misc. yarn. It would be great for a vest! And they're easier to pay attention to (or lack thereof) at the game.

(Nevermind the fact that they don't seem to match. Or coordinate. At all.)

Let me see, if I cast on a sock AND a vest, that's the best choice, right?

No comments: