Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sneaky if I want

This is how my socks held up after a day of work.



Looks pretty good, huh?

They felt good, too, and didn't slide down at all. I think they're a keeper.

(I'm a little concerned, though, about the length of my pants. I was sitting down, but still they seem to be rising too high. When I stand up they touch my shoes, so they should be long enough. But now I'm concerned.)

I also couldn't resist showing off my new work shoes. They have to be black. There can be a small brand name insignia. The fact that it's in purple tickles me to no end. Can you see the itty-bitty symbol on the toe?




No one has noticed so far, so they must be in the range of acceptable. And the fact that they don't squeak like my last ones is an added plus.

Seriously, the last pair have squeaked for the last 2 years, rain or shine, dry or wet, carpet or tile. People could hear me coming.

Now I'm silent. And can be sneaky.

If I want.

No comments: