Monday, July 19, 2010

Mittens and it's a Mystery!

I was on a roll with the mittens, so I made another pair using the
same pattern as before.



This pair used dyed-in-the-crockpot yarn using purple that separates and gives splashes of blue. They sock yarn is the Marathon Boston sock yarn that I've been using a lot lately.

Here is the result:



Another warm pair of mittens.

While I was looking at the mitten pattern, I saw that there was a mystery hat/mitten KAL going on. Go check it out at Needles, Notes and News.

If you want to join in, the hat is done but the mittens are just being started now so it's a perfect time.

Here's clue 1:



Clue #2:



Clue 3:



(Apologies for the fogged up camera lens...)


It's a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I like that yarn for the mittens. And that hat is adorable!!!