Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rounding the corner and getting tired of it already

The title says it all. I've rounded the corner of the baby blanket and have started decreases. The stripes still have a charming amount of color and haven't disappeared into a mish-mosh.



However, I'm getting really bored. I'm trying to muscle through it by Oct. 31 to count it as an Oct. project, but it's going to be tough. I figure that I did the first half in one week so I should be able to do the second in one week. (Even though I lost a whole day having an "I think I'm going to die" virus. I actually told DH to just "shoot me" when he asked if he could do anything for me. The next day I called him up and thanked him for not listening to me. That's a sign of a good DH--they know when to just ignore you.)


My next big project is another big mass of garter stitch, so there's no relief in sight.

Maybe I'll cast on for a sock.

2 comments:

Ariel said...

The second half always goes faster. Good luck!!

Diane said...

I'm glad your hubby didn't shoot you. That would be a long term solution to a short term problem. lol. Glad you are feeling better.

The blanket looks great. Some lucky little one will be happy snuggled in it soon.