Wednesday, May 07, 2008

MDSW stash

I figure that three days are long enough to charge my batteries (meaning....that baseball game and softball game that got in the way. Plus the pesky work.), so here's my MDSW stash pictures.

Three skeins of sock yarn from Spirit Trail Fiberworks.



Two skeins of sock yarn (sense a theme here?) from Ellen's 1/2 Pint Farm.



One braid of roving from Cloverleaf Farms.



I could've definitely bought more roving, but I was thinking about that sweater that I'm still spinning for.

Soap from GotSoap? This was split in half to share with DD, but it's a wonderful almond scent.



And that's it.

1 comment:

valéria said...

pretty, pretty and again pretty ;o)
Love the colors and if you don't have time to spin that roving I would gladly take it of your hands...heheheh... ;o)

Thank you for the eye candy :o)