Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Homework Time

It's that time of year again, going back to school, getting back into a routine (and a regular bedtime), and starting homework again. Today is the first day of school for the youngest two. The middle school bus came at an early 6:11 am. I'm typing this while waiting for the second bus.

This is my homework that I've been doing. Two days have gone by, but I've done my homework for each day. Notice that I'm now past the sock heel and am to the faster, but longest, part of the sock.

This picture was taken in the morning light--I haven't seen that for awhile.


I've planted some more fake flowers. In amongst them you'll find a couple of real ones--volunteers from last year that done't seem to need any water to grow.


Is it too much?

Don't get used to my blogging at this time of morning. I plan on practicing my "going back to sleep" techniques!

Now that's homework that I can enjoy!

1 comment:

valéria said...

hello ruth.

just love the collors you're using.
Don't know about the fake flowers yet but thinking it might be a good idea in my garden for the winter when i look outside my kitchen window.
Just for the collors sake ;-)