Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Didn't get much knitting done over the weekend, but I did go to 2 reunions and do some hiking. I say "hiking" because....I'm a wimp. It was only 2 miles long, but for over half the time it was rocky like this. Can't enjoy the view when you're looking down at every step.

However, I did finish 2 pairs of CIC socks using the 6 Sox KAL pattern: Chutes and Ladders. The teal pair was the white pair from before that I finally dyed. The marroon pair is from gifted yarn. The marroon pair is what I worked on over the weekend. I didn't knit at either reunion, although taking it to my High School Reunion might have calmed me down.


This is my thrift store find for today. A bunch of knitting needles, some plastic that I don't care for, but some metal circulars that I'm really excited about, plus a set of 5 metal sock needles. Not too bad for $1.58!

No comments: