Saturday, June 11, 2005

Good news/bad news

The good news: I tried out a new technique today, which worked better than I thought.
The bad news: It takes longer to do.

The good news: It's a seaming technique that makes the seams stretchier.
The bad news: It takes more yarn, making the seaming yarn V-E-R-Y long.

The good news: When pulled apart, it looks much better than using the mattress stitch on the inside.
The bad news: It takes longer to do.

The good news: It's not hard, just a sewing together from the outside (is it Kitchnering when it's vertical?)
The bad news: I put off trying it for months (it'll take too long--which it does. :)

The good news: It looks better.
The bad news: I might have to continue doing it, even though IT TAKES LONGER TO DO!


Here's a picture. I know you can still see where it's done, but the point is that it's BETTER!

No comments: