Thursday, May 26, 2005

More socks

Blogging two days in a row--just to show that I got these socks done! Continued with the dpns which was nice and relaxing.


Here's another item I worked on over the weekend. I had lots of "waiting room" time, so took this tank and the denim socks with me, and both are finished! It was nice to be able to switch back and forth between projects.

This cotton tank was knit from the repurposed yarn, and I was glad to see that after it was washed and blocked, it's the right size. I skipped the crochet edging, but might put it on after all.

Here's my leftover yarn that will be used for the edging, but there will still be some left over. Hmmm...gotta be something I can do with it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got a lot done! They both look great! :)