Saturday, January 14, 2012

And then it was done...

There's a finished object hanging around our house, done for about 3 hours or so, which was presented to DD#2 with a "Ta-da! look what I finally made for you!", which she didn't remember requesting at all, which made me think I didn't really have to make it but whatever....it's done, and which freed up my size 4 needles to knit the second coffee bean sock.


Then I asked DD#2 to take a picture of two since I was busy working on supper which meant washing the pots before using them and you don't want to do that instead, now do you?  Which she wisely opted to take some pics, which turned into the koala bear going on an adventure.

First, the koala went to look at the sunset...



Then he hung out with his penguin friends for awhile...



He climbed through a jungle of flowers...



Which made him very hungry, so he stopped for a snack... (but he knew enough to avoid the garlic.)


And a drink...


Then he found his fellow knitted friends and told them about his adventures.


All in all, it was an eventful day.



The End

No comments: