Thursday, January 12, 2012

An active case of startitis

Since the New Year's, all I seem to be doing is starting new projects.  Not finishing them, mind you, just starting them.

I've been working on a couple of patterns for M4A.  For the first pattern, I've knitted one sock.  Not two, just one.  It's in my favorite coffee bean pattern (thanks to Valeria!)



Then, I've also been working on a baby afghan pattern.  Here is the first sample.  It's a tad small, so the B/O needs to be ripped out and a few rows need to be added.  (And, yes, Captain Obvious, the ends need to be woven in.)


Here is sample #2, that I started before finishing sample #1.  This is also close to completion but I need more blue yarn.


Then, this is an infinity scarf.  (That's not the pattern name, it's just like that in the fact that there's no beginning or end, just a really long tube.)  It's the closest to being done, but it needs to be washed.



And, because that's not enough on my needles, how about a pair of slippers.  They look like slippers, riiiiiight?


Oh, and there are some knitted animal parts lying somewhere around here, too. I forgot about them already, and it's only the middle of the month.

Considering that there's at least 2 weeks to go before the end of January, I should be able to get at least some of these UFOs done.  Or maybe even all!

No comments: