Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Roundup

(Running a bit behind on the blogging, I'm going to pretend that it's still Nov. 30th...)

In November, I mailed out 22 pairs of socks for Mittens for Akkol which are going to Kazakhstan for their New Year's party. (Nanci, the coordinator and organizer extraordinaire is over there right now with all the socks, collecting the other supplies for the party.)

A baby seamless kimono sweater, sadly pictureless.

Faggotting Ribs Sox for me. For summer. For next summer, and not the previous one. I'm sure that was my plan, after all.

Myrtille sweater for me. (Hmm, do I have a theme going on? memememe)

Brambles Beret for DD#2 (Will show pics tomorrow, but trust me, I really did finish this in November.)

Denim Toddler socks (again with the reassurance that it was completed at least a couple of hours before December.)

That's it. Now it's time to really start working on the Christmas projects (and to stop adding things to the list.)

No comments: