Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Basketball season


Some of you might just call this season, "winter", but around here it's basketball season.  Our youngest two are both playing, and when they play, one is away and one is home.  So, we took the easy way out and are just going to the home games. 

Here I am, in my usual "school colors" sweater, knitting on a sock.  (This was also supposed to show off my new haircut, but since one side is sticking out for some odd reason, I'll try to get a better picture later and won't mention it now.)


This is my view.  I'd draw an arrow pointing out my daughter, but since I'm photo-challenged, let's just say that she's the one closest to the ref.


I wore my new socks to the game.  In my hurry, I forgot to take a good pic, so here they are on my feet.  (You can believe me that I did Kitchner the toes and hide the ends before I wore them.  I'm not in that much of a hurry.)


Basketball season is drawing to an end, with the last regular season games scheduled for Friday.  DS#2 will then be done, but DD#2 will still have playoffs.

But never fear, track/baseball season is just around the corner.

No comments: