Thursday, March 24, 2011

I think I'll keep him.

It's been 27 years since DH and I got married, and I'd have to say he knows me pretty well. Look what he got me for our anniversary:



That's right, it's a knitting book--the exact one that I've been wanting for weeks now. It's Knitting Nature by Norah Gaughan. I had gotten the same book out of the library and determined to make a sweater.

Guess what came in the mail today:



That's right--yarn to make the sweater that's in the book. This is the sweater called "Swirled Pentagons".



I'm going to make a summer version using Knit Picks Simply Cotton Worsted in Wave Heather. I'm going to leave out the turtleneck and the sleeves (at least most of them). I can't wait to get started.

And my DH? I think I'll keep him.

1 comment:

MamaMidwife said...

Yeah - he's a keeper alright! Knitting book AND yarn! Wow!