Saturday, August 29, 2009

A sock

A sock. That's what I'm knitting right now is a sock.

It may not look like a sock, but it is.



So far it's mostly heel and a little bit of a gusset. Soon there will also be a foot. But not a leg, since this is a footie.

Just in time for fall. Sigh.

P.S. My scarf is done and waiting to be blocked. There was a slight milk spilling accident by a nameless child in the course of eating his/her cereal, noticed only when the yarn felt wet and the dog was licking my yarn. How do you spill milk inside my yarn bag, anyway? Those were my two clues--plus a guilty look on my nameless child.

Must be blocked--and soon!

P.P.S. Blogging is keeping me awake long enough to get a load of laundry out of the washer and into the dryer. DD needs two white socks for tomorrow, not one white clean sock and one grass-stained dirt covered sock. Or, one clean but soaking wet sock. Ah, the joys of laundry and the lack thereof.

No comments: