Here's my finished amble socks. They were finished on Sept. 29th, a whole day before the deadline. I've worn them a couple of times already, and they're fitting nicely.
The next pattern for the 6SoxKAL is the mosaic socks. I needed 2 high contrast yarns, so tried these 2, but they aren't working. The mosaic pattern gets lost when the red in the variegated mixes with the solid red. Gonna have to figure out something different.
Here's the finished CIC LaZ Diamond vest. It grew when washed, so not at all the size 2 that I started with, but it'll still keep some child warm.
Here's a pair of longies I also finished. My "to do" basket is not quite as full.
Nothing better than knitting on a rainy day!