I've been continuing on my quest to reduce my stash. At least a little. I've switched over to sock yarns and have started the Scrappy Socky Stripey Cardi but in pullover form.
So far it's been going well (although a sweater using sock yarn does not get knitted quickly.) I think I'm going to run out of purple before the sleeves get finished (or started), so I'll have to figure out what to do.
Then, I've purchased 2 skeins of Berroco Vintage to make DD#2 a shrug to go with a shirt that she wants to wear to school that starts next week (Arrgh!). It's way more of a teal green, rather than blue, than the picture shows. It's this pattern called Ribbed Lace Bolero.
I figure it's maybe halfway done unless it's too big or too small and I have to rip it out and try again. I told DD that I wanted to get it done quickly so if I did have to rip it out that I would do that before I lost my momentum and didn't want to knit it anymore. I'm almost to that point, so I'll have to hurry up.